Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tak Boleh Tahan - CASE can SDP cannot.

I'm grateful to Andrew Loh of onlinecitizen for posting the latest on the "Tak Boleh Tahan" World Consumers' Rights Day protest.


Of all the placards carried, I can relate to the above most. O$P$. Unlock it and give it back to the rightful owners!

My frustration with CPF and arrogant mintsters started here. After my enquiry on why I can't use the $30,000 locked in my Medisave for my healthcare, they now tell me I can use my Medisave for outpatient treatment on the following conditions:

For every bill, I must
1. Pay a cash sum of $30 first (Deductible)
2. Pay another 15% of balance of bill ( Co-Insurance)
3. Maximum withdrawal of $300 per year.

What eats me and prevent me from improving my cardiac condition :( is that everytime I go get my statins, ace inhibitors, beta blockers and blood thinners, I need to pay an Administration Fee of $3 plus to the Extortionists. Who's bloody money is it anyway?

With clever legislations, the extortionists forced me to surrender my money to them. Now they tax me for using my owned hard earn money when I need to buy drugs and see doctors!

Sorry I digressed. Back to World Consumers' Rights Day. From the video, I can empathise with the poor cop. I guess it tough to be arrowed into this particular duty. Or are the perks and pay worth the ignominy?

I wonder the mainstream media will touch on the exciting news today. Hey, they show them when it happenes in Malaysia, Burma and now even in Tibet. First world Singapore must catch up too! Maybe some coverage with video like above from CNN may bring some mainstream media credibility so badly needed to improve our 141th position.

It'll be interesting to see the 'legal' protest by CASE tomorrow.

Definitely not painfully accurate placards as these.

http://singaporedemocrat.org/articleWCRDprotest12.html

5 Comments:

At December 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, canada goose, uggs outlet, p90x workout, reebok shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, bottega veneta, north face jackets, ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, beats headphones, hollister, uggs outlet, soccer shoes, new balance outlet, asics shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, lululemon outlet, ugg outlet, celine handbags, birkin bag, replica watches, nike roshe, nfl jerseys, north face jackets, vans outlet, nike trainers, ugg, ghd, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, mac cosmetics, ugg boots, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, herve leger, nike huarache, uggs on sale, jimmy choo shoes, marc jacobs outlet

 
At January 29, 2016 at 1:45 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

hermes pas cher, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet online, longchamp pas cher, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch, true religion, tn pas cher, kate spade outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors uk, true religion jeans, nike roshe, lululemon outlet online, oakley pas cher, air jordan, north face pas cher, air max, sac vanessa bruno, coach purses, nike roshe run, michael kors, hollister, nike free pas cher, louboutin, north face, guess pas cher, hollister uk, nike free, coach outlet store online, nike air max, converse pas cher, longchamp, replica handbags, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, timberland pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, burberry pas cher, air max pas cher, scarpe hogan, coach outlet, lacoste pas cher, nike air force, michael kors canada, true religion outlet

 
At January 29, 2016 at 1:54 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister canada, ugg boots, ugg, karen millen, barbour, moncler outlet, swarovski uk, coach outlet, montre femme, louis vuitton pas cher, doke gabbana outlet, marc jacobs handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, vans, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, gucci, air max, barbour jackets, pandora jewelry, swarovski jewelry, moncler, thomas sabo uk, moncler, ugg soldes, converse shoes, ray ban, wedding dress, ugg, uggs canada, replica watches, converse, louis vuitton uk, moncler, juicy couture, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, toms outlet, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton canada

 
At April 13, 2017 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

packers jerseys
polo ralph lauren
true religion jeans sale
rolex replica watches
dolce and gabbana
air force 1 shoes
replica rolex
cheap ray bans
coach outlet
cheap ray bans

 
At April 21, 2017 at 10:15 AM , Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
cheap ray bans
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach handbags
michael kors outlet
air jordan uk
gucci borse
ugg boots
michael kors handbags sale

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home